CLAY MAGIC: RED CLAY BAR (MED) 200 GRAM
The clear coat that protects your car is porous and filled with micro-ridges similar to your skin. From a distance your clear coat appears flat but when you look at it through a microscope you see that it has ridges. Contamination can easily become lodged between these areas and reduce the optical clarity of your paint. Thus creating a dull shine. Spray a clay lube on the surface and glide the Clay Magic Medium Grade Clay Bar over these areas and you will pull out contaminates. This is similar to the process of exfoliating your skin. Thus you gain back a clean clear coat that is very smooth to the touch and contaminant free. An additional benefit to prepping your paint with a clay bar is that waxes and sealants adhere to smooth and contaminant free paint. This means that the wax or sealant will protect and shine for longer.
- Remove embedded surface contamination that does not come off during the washing process
- Medium grade bars will remove contamination quickly, however it may result in micro-marring
- Properly preps your paints surface for polishing, using a glaze, sealant and / or wax
- Helps you get the most out of any step you perform after using the clay bar
- Follow up the medium grade clay bar with a finishing polish to remove any micro-marring