What is Q1 Masking Tape?
Q1 Masking Tape is an automotive masking tape designed to combine consistent unwinding, easy tear, and conformability, performing extremely well when used tape on tape and with masking paper and protective film. Automotive masking tape can be used for masking the surfaces near the area to paint, where other masking products cannot be applied. The tape is widely used also to fasten masking paper or masking film to the car body.
How Can This Product Provide Premium Refinishing Solutions?
Q1 Masking Tape is made with premium crepe paper with natural rubber base adhesive, specific for automotive car refinishing applications during drying cycles at high temperatures up to 110 deg C/230 deg F. It guarantees high adhesion and doesn’t leave adhesive traces when removed. This automotive masking tape can be applied with ease to all vehicle surfaces. For difficult applications, the tape can be torn by hand in short stripes that fit the most irregular surfaces.
Q1 Masking Tape Features And Benefits:
- High-performance natural rubber-base adhesive
- Saturated semi-crepe paper
- Excellent adhesion and mechanical features
- Compatible with all waterborne and solvent-based coatings, popular paints and lacquers
- Excellent conformability on irregular surfaces
- Instant adhesion to all vehicle surfaces and good holding power
- Conforms well to curved surfaces without lifting or tearing
- Resists waterborne and solvent-based coatings
- Controlled unwind
- Easy clean removal without adhesive residues
- Sharp and clean paint edges