Mass King Masking and Foam Paper
Poly Blue: is a recycled newsprint with poly-coating on the top side. Because the poly is on the topside it holds up well when wet sanding. This is a robust and poly-bonded paper that prevents any solvent penetration from urethane and waterborne paints. A more reasonable cost alternative to our Poly-White, but not as pliable, and does not hold multi coats of color well.
- Corona treated which allows the paint to adhere to the poly coating
- Protects against bleed-thru of Waterborne and urethane paints
- Poly coating on the outside leaves no linting
- Heavy construction for durability
Urethane White Grade Masking Paper: This is a fluoro-treated, solvent-resistant white masking paper. Very conformable, and an economical solvent-resistant alternative to poly-coated masking paper.
- Solvent penetrations resistance
- Conformable – Easy to work and Shape
- Bright white to allow better light reflection for color coverage
- Smooth finish to ensure no fiber linting
Green Masking Paper: Automotive grade, machine finish green masking paper. This paper is available in 30lb, 35lb, and 40lb base weight. Various sizes & lengths are available.