NANOSKIN: AUTOSCRUB 6″ FOAM PAD FINE GRADE FOR DA POLISHER (BLUE)
• Using with 6″ soft-edge DA pad is highly recommended.
• Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
• Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
• DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
• The AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
• Remove tar & grease before application
• The AUTOSCRUB has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
• To break in the pad, moisten the AUTOSCRUB with desired lubricant.
• Then moisten a portion of window glass or other preferred glass surface. Rub AUTOSCRUB in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam; this is the protective sealant coming off.
• Do not use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
• Cold temperatures may stiffen the pad. Warm the panel / surface before using.
• There is a significant difference between NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB and clay bars. An outstanding machine and our advanced polymer combination makes AUTOSCRUB the best contamination removal tool ever.