The Buff and Shine 692MFP-BK Uro-Fiber 6″ Pad is a newly engineered microfiber pad with a standard pile height and a short profile. This pad provides the perfect finishing touch when you’re polishing an auto surface. This U.S.A. manufactured pad is built so it can be used with virtually every Gear-Driven, Long Throw DA, or Standard DA detailing polisher on the market.
- Diameter: 6″
- Loop Diameter: 6″
- Foam Thickness: .375″
- Weight: .16 lbs.
- Engineered for finishing purposes – It is possible to cut and finish with this pad, although it’s not ideal
- Use with Gear-Driven, Long Throw DA, and Standard DA polishers – Not recommended for High-Speed/Rotary Polishers
- Designed for compatibility with virtually any polishers on the market today
- 25% shorter microfiber pile for more cut
- Washable – Clean with soft nylon brush or compressed air per buffing cycle
- Patent pending dual fiber stitch
- Strongest interface foam on the market