The Buff and Shine 692MFP Uro-Fiber 6″ Pad holds two types of microfiber -black and white- with a low pile. Can be used to cut, polish, and finish when detailing a vehicle surface. This American-made pad is designed to be usable with almost any Gear-Driven, Long Throw DA, or Standard DA detailing polisher.
- Diameter: 6″
- Loop Diameter: 6″
- Foam Thickness: .375″
- Weight: .16 lbs.
- Able to cut, polish, and finish on soft or hard paints
- Use with Gear-Driven, Long Throw DA, and Standard DA polishers – Not recommended for High-Speed/Rotary Polishers
- Built to be compatible with virtually any polishers on the market today
- 25% shorter microfiber pile for more cut
- Washable – Clean with soft nylon brush or compressed air per buffing cycle
- Patent pending dual fiber stitch
- Strongest interface foam on the market
There are no reviews yet.